Monday, March 14, 2011

PAUL BIBBINS - Forever No Restraints!

Who I am, for now…..At the present time I am a solo artist. But the rock-n-roll power trio is my thing, or thang, as some would say. Give me a great drummer and a solid bass player and I am in hog-heaven. But situations do not always allow one to do what one wants to do. So for now, I fly solo.

Everybody who knows me says that I swing to the beat of a different drum. Maybe so, I don't really know. But, I do my best to try to create original songs that really are original and that have my own personal stamp on them. Whether I'm playing electric guitar or acoustic guitar, I always try to do things a little outside of what's generally out there musically. I also try to inject as much of myself into any cover song that I do. Listen to my version of Jimi Hendrix's classic, "Voodoo Child", to get a sense of what I mean.

Welcome to my slightly off-center world!!

Read more:
www.reverbnation.com/paulbibbin