Sunday, June 10, 2012

WILL CARROLL - Later Down an Worry Free...

"I am what you hear...Emotion applied to sound, applied to the passing of time...
Will Carroll, singer, songwriter, musician.....from Connecticut, a great place to grow up......so I got a paper route to pay for piano lessons and started a band with my friends ...played in a lot of bands with some now famous people, been on the same bill with Ringo Starr and All Stars (Joe Walsh,Todd Rundgren,Timothy B. Schmidt, Burton Cummings of Guess Who) Yes (with Rick Wakeman), J Geils, Gregg Allman, Joe Ely, Bonnie Raitt, NRBQ,..and Michael Bolton was lead guitar& singer for one of my earliest bands "Wheatfield Ash"..anyways...made some records ya know...traveled all over the place playin ,havin fun...long story short,so when I was down in Dallas Texas for over 20 years...playin out every now an then, working on some new songs, and now after moving and set up back in Oxford, Connecticut,there will be more songs and maybe some local live performances on the way, and life still goes on an on an on an on......

The internet is a great thing for me,you get to hear what now holds my sanity in check, my music...
John Lennon said in his song"life is what happens to you,while your busy making other plans"...
Thanks for listenin, you don't know how much I appreciate it and hearing from you all..."(all as compiled on Will Carroll's website)
Read more: www.vibedeck.com/WillCarroll