Sunday, May 19, 2013

John Wesley Harding on the commercial free Pluto Radio stream .

Greetings everyone,

Thanks for downloading the sampler via Noisetrade! I'm just finishing a new album for release in September on Yep Roc. I promise you something new and unexpected and I say that with total confidence. And if you enjoyed Pieces of the Past, the unreleased new song on the sampler, in fact its title track, you'll find a fully orchestrated version of that on the new record too, along with many other brand new songs. The Cabinet of Wonders continues to record and broadcast: please check us out at jwhcabinetofwonders.com. NPR versions of recent Cabinets of Wonder can be heard HERE. Also, if you enjoyed the sampler, can I also recommend the Making Love To Bob Dylan 12" single, which I think you'll enjoy a lot.

Best wishes
wes