Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Paul E Phonics = Shock and Awe ..



Dear friends and fans,


after a slow start to the year I am finally pleased to announce the release of "Shock & Awe (2013)", a brand new version of the title track of the 2010 EP "Shock & Awe". The official release date is June 4th but I want you all to know ahead of time that it is already available at www.5thestaterecords.com

Because I've given away a lot of free music in the past, I've decided to try something a bit different with this one. You can still get it for free, but it is actually a "Pay if you want" setup. So if you like it and feel that it's worth something you can "donate" a bit and help support real indie music.

There is also a video for this one that you can check out on the YouTube channel.

I hope 2013 is going well for all of you. Enjoy the music and have a great summer!

Greetings from Berlin,

Paul

www.paul-e-phonics.com