Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HEADRUSH - Blood Pumping & Heart Stopping!


Headrush is a rock band choked to the point of strangulation with melodies, backed by razor sharp guitars, blood-pumping bass and heart-stopping drums that grab listeners on the first note and locks the music into memory. When they take the stage the energy is high and the songs hit you like a musical hammer. They scream at you one minute, and then leave you trying to catch your breath for what comes next.

Headrush is led by charismatic frontman Waymon Boone, formerly of Splender, whose debut Half Way Down The Sky included the hit singles ("I Think God Can Explain" and "Yeah, Whatever") on Columbia Records. Boone's dynamic vocals and emotional lyrics create the songs that are the driving force behind the band.

"It all started with the songs and then became something more," says Boone. The music is real and intense. Lyrically, I don't think I could have been anymore truthful about how I feel about my place in the world if I tried." (all as compiled from the bands website).

Read more:
www.myspace.como/headrush