Monday, October 25, 2010

Thomas Trapp - Musician, Story Teller

Lee-
I’m thinking I need to locate Thomas Trapp in order to find you!  I love him on Pluto - plus he is an amazing musician. Jack loves it when you play Tom‘s ‘Freedom of Speech‘ as you know how much he likes to chatter….


SK-

As stated in his own words:

I love making music, listening to music and even criticizing music. Everybody has their thing. I never really liked following structure or standards but still find I always do, some how. I was co-founder of Headtrap Music in San Diego and proud to say Mike Head was the best choice for partner. I have been solo for about 12 years now. I travel at the drop of a hat and when I feel it..I travel like a gypsy to the next place. No ties that bind me. Current place puts me in North Texas with a few like minded friends but still foot loose. My dreams are realized when I see other people, I've had a chance to cross paths with, do something amazing. It happens all the time, in fact when I was like 16 I had a Soothe Sayer tell me my destiny was to be the direction inspiration for other like minded peoples success. She must of imprinted my thoughts cause that's what I strive for. Most of my songs have been for solicitation to other bands and movie projects over the past 12 years. Nothing has really stuck since the 80's but I still have a great time playing and writing. I have a singer, Jason Laughlin, I'm trying to get to the next level. I got some new, clean, equipment and once Jas sets off I think we should have some good songs. My Bio should include a bunch of stars but I don't have a need for name dropping anymore. Most of my past has been told enough times. My ultimate dream now is to retire playing honky tonks and little bar gigs every night without playing covers while telling my story's and having a good time.


Having Mr. Trapp on our stream is a fantastic plus...!  (Lee-

Read more:
http://www.myspace.com/Tomtrapp