Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BILLY BUTTON ALTERNATIVE - Deliciously Psychedelic!

“This is brilliant!  Prog…psych…rhythm & blues…funk n groove, electric-retro-modern, rock & roll heaven!  Heck, forget genres, because you got the best of all of it AND the style to match.  That Hammond had me sold right from the first stab, and the rest is gonna keep me coming back.  Thank You!   All the Best - Exile”
Exile Pots - Reverbnation


Hi Billy here.  I'm a singer, songwriter, keyboard player and guitarist.  Formerly with the Scarecrows, Fuzzy Peach and Squid Ink.  I've also done some studio session work for various bands, now solo as The Billy Button Alternative. For a more extensive bio check out my webpage - I'm grateful to my good friend Michi Sixx for putting it together. Hope you enjoy the music !!

PS for best results play the more rocky tracks "VERY LOUD"

Read more: www.myspace.com/billybuttonalternative