Saturday, September 24, 2011

NEAL STORME - Folk / Rock / Pop

Neal Storme, Singer Songwriter, Guitarist Busker, producer and co-producer for many NW Artists & Events.  Grew up moving all over the USA, listening to all kinds of music: My parents house raised me on Jim Reeves and Tammy Wynette (Mom) or Harry James and other Big Bands (Pop), Brother Bill with Beatles and Stones, my sister‘s Top 40 AM Sun AM gospel at a Tent church on Rainier Avenue (after my paper route); TEX MEX sounds in Phoenix, Italians singing in the Streets of Providence, R.I, after I left home (quite early) I went anywhere, to any and every Be-In Festival or Concert I could beg, borrow, work, my way into.....In '69 and I went to all the free concerts every weekend at the Waikiki Shell. Since then I’ve been listening to everything I can. (as compiled on the bands website)

Read more: www.reverbnation.com/nealstorme