Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bernie Durfee - alternative/Rock/Funk on the stream ..

Bernie
 "I play while sitting prone under a tree in a field on a plain. Why? I'll tell you why. I like to make music. I like to listen to music, but that mostly makes me feel like making music. So I started making music, lots of music. I like the act of writing, playing and recording. The entire life-cycle of music. I've put together a fantastic web-site (http://cobzilla.com) and have put together a fantastic album for sale, details on my fantastic web-site. I will continue to make music, to write music and to record music. Because that's what I love to do. Thanks!"  Bernie.

(as compiled on Mr. Durfee's Reverbnation site)  Mr. Durfee has also guest hosted for Lee Crisman's UNSUNG here on the commercial free Pluto Radio stream. 

My best from the great American desert.
Lee-