Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Notes on musical life.

Add caption
Producing the Pluto Radio commercial free music stream is a lot.  I am happy to do so.  I love the bands we play.  I am fortunate to build a "culture" and have those involved care about me...  The musical diversity I am able to farm is absolutely amazing!  I totally dig the vibe of the station!  However, we are experiencing pressure from "outside" influences to change, if not "rid" the internet of what we do...  Well, I say Pluto Radio will play the music of those who deserve to be heard no matter what the personal cost.  I thank any/all listeners for tuning us in.., I thank any/all who assist in making this amazing stream possible as well...  Yes, I rant, perhaps, all too often, about the bullshit life corporate America breeds - but, it is bullshit, and I should not hesitate to say so!  We should neither listen to what they choke us with in popular media.  Pluto Radio is a non-conforming stream of brilliant music from bands deserving to be heard.  We play music that is diverse and non-pushed.  Just listen to the commercial free Pluto Radio stream and float down the Zen river of new musical life from the inter planetary perspective.  LOVE YOU, WHO DARE TO LISTEN!

My best from the great American desert.
Lee-