Tuesday, September 2, 2014

REVIST: the music of Chris Klimecky ..

Revist of Chris Klimecky.   Chris was early to jump into the commercial free Pluto Radios stream.  Certainly deserving to be heard!

Originally posted via Pluto Radio spring 2012.

I hope 2012 is treating you well so far. March is here and I'm so excited about the coming month - my new album, This Journey, is officially (and finally) done and off to the replicators! It will be ready for distribution, both in hard copy and electronic form, in a few weeks. It has been an incredible journey and I've been working so hard I've stayed fairly quiet about it. Now as the release feels right around the corner, I realize how much help I need getting the word out. I've never been more proud about the music or artwork that I've put out to represent me. I hope that the love and sweat that I've put into it touches you and motivates you to tell a friend about it. Share and spread the love!

On my website, I've just released the full artwork for the album, so please have a look at the incredible graphics and design that David Cook of Cook-Creative and OriginWest put together for me: http://chrisklimecky.com/thisjourneyart/

Also, I am now working hard to put together a band that will represent this vision live with me. If you know of any musician who might be interested in joining up to rock out on these tunes, please let me know. It's going to be a fun couple of months as the music starts to get out there and a band comes together to bring it alive.

For now, have a fantastic March and I'll talk to you again soon. I'd love to hear from you, too, so please feel free to ping me at anytime. Thank you so much,

Chris

"Modern rock like Switchfoot or Foo Fighters without the screaming."