Wednesday, September 29, 2010

PANDORA RADIO vs. PLUTO RADIO..,

PANDORA  -  "It's a new kind of radio - stations that play ONLY MUSIC YOU LIKE."  http://www.pandora.com/  "The Music Genome Project directly in your hands."  If all you want is to listen to music that shifts within two degrees of what you know, then, by all means...  Pandora is it!   If you want to put Jimmy Page's name into the upstart and listen to a lifetime of music/musicians that basically humped Jimmy's leg forever and a day, then, by all means load out of PLUTO RADIO right now and hit that PANDORA BUTTON.  Truth is, I've actually got no kick on Pandora, and have only to say that if you just want to swim in a cloud of - familiar - a virtual guar·an·tee that you will feel related to what's going on with your ears, then, yes, by all means HIT THE PANDORA BUTTON  -  go now....   BYE BYE!
  
We do radio which means we program our vibe and we interject upon it with talking, half thinking, humans..  And I would also note - we play music from those who deserve to be heard! (page #3 of our website) We're not for everyone, admittedly, however, it looks like Pandora is, which, in my less than humble opinion should scare the *** out of anyone who listens to it.  And, of course, more importantly, I thank everyone with the stamina to listen to me/us here at PLUTO RADIO... I've been told we're not the only internet radio station out there.., I say that remains to be seen.

My best from the great American desert.
Lee-