Friday, December 10, 2010

Poolside Plano

Join the stream

Through the worm hole I landed at Pluto Radio. Greeted with outstretched, extra long arms and egg shaped heads I was first interested in seeing if I could get some air play Internationally. After 108 years of working toward a profitable music career I was freaking blown back to the ground realizing maybe we all don't get that "happy ending."
For all my days I have worked to help unsigned and other wise outcast artist get some form of recognition. I never took it to serious because there is no glamor in promotion. I really never even thought that was what I was doing mostly because the art World has been completely, and I suppose legitimately, transformed into a wasteland of commercial propaganda and rubbish.
Music in general has become so predictive it hurts the Human imagination. When your spoon fed crap it begins to taste like pudding.
Well my friends landing on the dwarf planet has instilled a new vigor in my quest to open the minds eye.
Hearing the awesome talent here has thrown me back about 40 years. In my music, now changing again, I find myself being more open to the Black keys on the Piano, more wanting that bad *** jam instead of the spoon fed crap. I admit I have followed the road most traveled but truth be told its already jammed with uneducated and immature, non thinking travelers.
So here I'am. Where I should be in search of music that deserves to be heard and having a platform to deliver it, not just locally, World wide. Yeah I have a couple songs here also but its not about me, never has been, Its about you the artist.
What do you got? Share it.
Whether you have print art, visual, Audio or freaking any thing you think deserves merit it probably does. If you'd like to share it ... try us out.
Follow the links here on the page and let us hear and or see what you got we may not be able to find you in the Universal spoon fed traffic jam but you can find us.

It is an honor to have the opportunity to share some of the most deserving art Worldwide and we thank you for jumping in the stream.

Feels good

Peace and Harmony from Poolside Plano

 • • •

We love having you here on the Pluto Radio stream brother - nothin' but good things to come!
Lee-