Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello Pluto Radio..

I can't believe it's that time of the year again! A new year is upon us already, and I hope it will be a better one for everyone suffering during these hard times. Here is a song that I wrote which celebrates a new year of possibilities, a mantra that I hope will help give a positive outlook through all the negativity that sometimes surrounds us. Maybe its denial? What ever works! Lol...

I will be flying this flag until the new year, and I hope you will want to have my song bring in the New Year for you too!

You can get all Cat tunes @ Fry's Electronic store's nation wide, and @ http://www.catmclean.com

"Category 4" is a 26 song double disc compilation Cd with 4 bonus tracks like "New Year's Day" and  Dr. King's tribute "Dream" which all proceeds go to charity.  

Check out Jon Mulvey's new album!! Jon, and I record, produced, and performed all Cat tracks. Jon is an amazing guitarist who studied with the great Joe Satriani for years. Joe will tell you "Jon is a great  guitarist". Jon is becoming famous in New Zealand, and it's time for us here to catch on to his amazing talent.

Find Jon Mulvey's link in my Reverbnation recommendations:-) 

Thanks again for listening:-)
Love you!!
xoxo, 
Cat