Saturday, November 10, 2012

Seattle show for Chris Klimecky Sunday 11/11/12

  Chris Klimecky

Seattle, WA
Rock / Alternative / Melodic

Play Songs »   Share Songs »   Visit Profile »



Hope you are having a good Fall and neither storms nor elections are getting you down! No matter what your mood, I would like to invite you to what will surely be a fun time at Skylark in West Seattle this Sunday, 11/11 starting at 8pm. It's a free Songwriters in Seattle showcase that will start out mellow and end with a bang courtesy of me and my band going full out! My fantastic new guitarist Art Bromage will be doing his first show with us, and we'll be knocking out most of the songs from my This Journey album with a sprinkling from the back catalog.

As we're doing this show for free in support of the non-profit org Songwriters in Seattle, I would ask that in kind you consider making a contribution to the big fundraiser that is running for their big event next year: A 3-day "for the music community, by the music community" convention, expo, and performance event called Northwest Music Experience. Visit the IndieGoGo Page here: http://www.indiegogo.com/nwme - it is a cause near and dear to my heart as you will see from the video, so thank you!

Hope to see you at the show Sunday - Cheers!

Chris