Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Neal Storme - Singer Songwriter, Guitarist, Producer


About Neal Storme (as compiled on his website): Growing up moving all over the USA, I was able to listen to all kinds of music. From the early Sunday morning gospel at a Tent church on Rainier Avenue in Seattle after my paper route; to the TEX MEX sounds in Phoenix , to the Italians singing in the Streets on Providence, R. I. to the days after I left home (quite early) at Moratorium Day in Washington, D.C. My parents house, either you listened to Jim Reeves and Tammy Wynette (my Mom) or Harry James and most of the other Big Bands (my Step-father) to my older Brother Bill and the Beatles and Stones, to my sister and the Top 40.   I was influenced. And all of us at Pluto Radio and our listeners are very happy that you were!

Read more: www.myspace.com/nealstorme

Lee, Neal Storme's 'Tienanmien Square' is amazing!  We love hearing it in the cave!
SK-