Monday, February 7, 2011

WILL CARROLL - Endless Cosmic Flight


I write songs, I sing them, I play them ....its what I do, its all I know. Can't help it...tried to quit, can't...its a disease…takes over your brain. I'm on a rock, hurling thru space, and this is what I do to pass the time...the winds of endless cosmic flight.....

Okay, I am from Connecticut, currently living in Texas ....and my 15th and 16th CD's ,"Steep Rock", and "On the Way" are now online for download and free listens. You can find selected tracks on I-Tunes, Napster and other music download sites.   Me?? In a family with ten kids, Irish-Sicilian tradition is you give one to the church, they picked me.!! So I spent some time at a monastery as a vow of silence was goin on ,very strange. But I couldn't close myself off like that, too hard. I didn't want to hide from reality, better to face it... Religion??? maybe not for me......

"Imagine there's no countries, It isn't hard to do, Nothing to kill or die for, And no religion too... Imagine all the people Living life in peace"... (John Lennon)

So I started a band with my friends ...played in a lot of bands with some now famous people, been on the same bill with Ringo Starr and All Stars (Joe Walsh, Todd Rundgren, Timothy B. Schmidt, Burton Cummings of Guess Who), Yes (with Rick Wakeman) ,J Geils, Gregg Allman, Joe Ely, Bonnie Raitt, NRBQ,…and Michael Bolton was lead guitar and singer for one of my earliest bands "Wheatfield Ash"..anyways...made some records ya know...traveled all over the place playin, havin fun...long story short, so now I'm down in Dallas Texas...playin out every now an then, working on some new songs, and life still goes on an on an on an on...... (as compiled from the bands website).

Read more at: www.myspace.com/willcarroll